Bont Vegan ParkStar Roller Skates - Black
Please refer to our Sizing Help Guide to find your Bont size.
The Vegan ParkStar Roller Skate Park Package combines style, performance, and comfort all in one skate park boot.
This roller skate boot combines these three elements at an affordable price. The Bont ParkStar takes the best of Bont innovation and turns it into a roller skate boot designed for Park Skating, Bowl Skating, Recreational Skating, and Street Skating.
The Bont Vegan ParkStar boot maintains our high standard of quality. Our boots are made by hand and use anti-stretch material to ensure your roller skate boots last longer. The Anatomical Forefoot and Heel Shape also provide you with the best stability and comfort. Suitable for Indoor or Outdoor skating, these suede-L high ankle boots are ready for your next adventure!
These boots are made to order with an 8 week production time and are only available in black.
- Base: Fiberglass
- Outer skin: Vegan fake suede
- Liner: Vegan fake suede
- Heel rise: 23mm internal hand formed
- Boot height: High ankle for added support
- Boot thickness: 1.4mm
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: Memory foam
- Size options: 1 -13
- Width: Cannot make in narrow or wide but the width is a bit wider than our standard width
- Tracer: 6061 Aircraft Aluminium
Please note that the toe stop lock screw enters from the left side of the plate on both the right plate and left plate. Forcing the lock screw from the right side of the plate will damage the threads and void your warranty.
Compatible Slide Blocks
- Any block that fits plates with a 20-degree kingpin will work with either of these plates
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it in its original condition, along with the original receipt to our store within 30 days for an exchange or refund. This policy does not apply to all items. Refunds will be given in the same tender as received for the purchase.
Items returned without a receipt will be given store credit.
Items returned due to customer error are responsible for all shipping costs.
Skates must be in original condition and cannot have been worn to skate in.
Custom skate orders can not be returned.
Other Items Returns
Items must be in their original packaging and in an "as new" condition.
Online Order Returns
Please contact email@example.com to return items purchased online.
Refunds take between 5-10 business days to process.
The Customer is responsible for all costs associated with shipping returns.
1. Measure Your Feet
You need a few things:
- A tape measure with measurements starting at the beginning of the tape, without a gap (ideally, a fabric tape measure).
- A wall (without moulding sticking out at the bottom)
- A box
Lay the tape out with the zero starting at the wall.
Step on the tape with your socks. Measure the longest part of your foot.
Place a box just at your toes, put your weight on the foot you are measuring, lean slightly forward, and give your toes a wiggle (if the box nudges forward a little that's fine!).
Gently move your foot off of the tape measure. Take note of the length to the nearest 16th of an inch or the nearest mm.
You are now ready to use our sizing calculator! Select your range in millimeters in the down menu menu below. If you have a size that is outside of the range listed below book an appointment so we can discuss what size is best for you.
IMPORTANT Notes about Fit
- Your skates will feel more snug than your street shoes! This gives you maximum performance and minimizes discomfort.
- Ideally, your toes will lightly brush the front of the skates when laced up. To get a true idea of fit, you need to lace up your skates. Lacing your skates pulls your heel back into the heel cup, and gives you a true idea of how much room you have in the toe box.
- Yes, your toes should really be touching the end of the toe box! This is to avoid the boots fitting too loose once broken in, and prevents blisters and discomfort in shins or calves. If you do not want a snug fit please adjust your size accordingly.
- This is intended as a guide and put together using the measurements from the manufactures. Unfortunately we can not guarantee the sizing, we highly recommend visiting a physical store to be sized in person to ensure the best fitting skate.
2. Select Your Brand and Size
Using the drop down menu below, please select the brand of skate or plate you are shopping for.
3. Shop For Skates!
Take note of your size, and start shopping!
If your size is out of range, please contact our customer service team for help finding your size.