Bionic Color Lock Nuts Sets of 8
Bionic Nuts are not only for looks or to reduce weight.
Most important feature and reason for making Bionic Nuts: there is a flange built into the nut unlike standard steel lock nuts. This flange protects against denting bearing shields during the removal or assembly of your wheels. Nearly every 1/2" wrench is designed too deep for the assembly and disassembly of quad wheels. The slightest angle or pressure from the wrench jeopardizes the efficiency of your bearing and can ultimately cause drag and fatigue.
We guarantee that if you use Bionic Nuts you will never dent another bearing shield, thus, saving you money, hassles of repairing or having to remove bearings and most important it ensures your bearings are rolling as free as they are capable of. (Bionic Nuts do not improve the speed of your bearings, they protect them from becoming damaged and losing speed that causes body fatigue.)
Bionic Lock Nut Features:
Bionic Nuts are made of 3M glass filled Nylon. No shrinkage during the molding process, super strong threads for long lasting nuts.
Packs of 8
Pick your favorite color, match your team color, or even match the core and/or PU color of your wheel: pink, green, red, black, yellow, orange.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it in its original condition, along with the original receipt to our store within 30 days for an exchange or refund. This policy does not apply to all items. Refunds will be given in the same tender as received for the purchase.
Items returned without a receipt will be given store credit.
Items returned due to customer error are responsible for all shipping costs.
Skates must be in original condition and cannot have been worn to skate in.
Custom skate orders can not be returned.
Other Items Returns
Items must be in their original packaging and in an "as new" condition.
Online Order Returns
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to return items purchased online.
Refunds take between 5-10 business days to process.
The Customer is responsible for all costs associated with shipping returns.
1. Measure Your Feet
You need a few things:
- A tape measure with measurements starting at the beginning of the tape, without a gap (ideally, a fabric tape measure).
- A wall (without moulding sticking out at the bottom)
- A box
Lay the tape out with the zero starting at the wall.
Step on the tape with your socks. Measure the longest part of your foot.
Place a box just at your toes, put your weight on the foot you are measuring, lean slightly forward, and give your toes a wiggle (if the box nudges forward a little that's fine!).
Gently move your foot off of the tape measure. Take note of the length to the nearest 16th of an inch or the nearest mm.
You are now ready to use our sizing calculator! Select your range in millimeters in the down menu menu below. If you have a size that is outside of the range listed below book an appointment so we can discuss what size is best for you.
IMPORTANT Notes about Fit
- Your skates will feel more snug than your street shoes! This gives you maximum performance and minimizes discomfort.
- Ideally, your toes will lightly brush the front of the skates when laced up. To get a true idea of fit, you need to lace up your skates. Lacing your skates pulls your heel back into the heel cup, and gives you a true idea of how much room you have in the toe box.
- Yes, your toes should really be touching the end of the toe box! This is to avoid the boots fitting too loose once broken in, and prevents blisters and discomfort in shins or calves. If you do not want a snug fit please adjust your size accordingly.
- This is intended as a guide and put together using the measurements from the manufactures. Unfortunately we can not guarantee the sizing, we highly recommend visiting a physical store to be sized in person to ensure the best fitting skate.
2. Select Your Brand and Size
Using the drop down menu below, please select the brand of skate or plate you are shopping for.
3. Shop For Skates!
Take note of your size, and start shopping!
If your size is out of range, please contact our customer service team for help finding your size.