Bones® Swiss Ceramic Bearings 16 pack
Bones Swiss Ceramics are in a class by themselves. If you want the best there is, this is it. The ceramic balls are much lighter, harder, stronger, waterproof, and longer lasting than the finest steel balls. Made in Switzerland.
- Accelerate faster.
- Roll faster and farther.
- Resist dirt and moisture better.
- Help to repair injuries to your races caused by dirt.
- 1 non-contact, removable rubber shields allow easy cleaning.
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Set of 16 bearings
Bones Swiss Bearings have the best reputation in the skate industry and have had this honor since 1981, due to their performance and quality. Everyone who rides Swiss knows how fast they are and how long they last. Testimonials reveal them lasting several times longer than low cost bearings. Skaters who use Bones Swiss do so because they want the very best equipment they can get and know the difference between ordinary and exceptional. Our team is a who’s who of top skaters and we are proud to be associated with each one of them.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it in its original condition, along with the original receipt to our store within 30 days for an exchange or refund. This policy does not apply to all items. Refunds will be given in the same tender as received for the purchase.
Items returned without a receipt will be given store credit.
Items returned due to customer error are responsible for all shipping costs.
Skates must be in original condition and cannot have been worn to skate in.
Custom skate orders can not be returned.
Other Items Returns
Items must be in their original packaging and in an "as new" condition.
Online Order Returns
Please contact email@example.com to return items purchased online.
Refunds take between 5-10 business days to process.
The Customer is responsible for all costs associated with shipping returns.
1. Measure Your Feet
You need a few things:
- A tape measure with measurements starting at the beginning of the tape, without a gap (ideally, a fabric tape measure).
- A wall (without moulding sticking out at the bottom)
- A box
Lay the tape out with the zero starting at the wall.
Step on the tape with your socks. Measure the longest part of your foot.
Place a box just at your toes, put your weight on the foot you are measuring, lean slightly forward, and give your toes a wiggle (if the box nudges forward a little that's fine!).
Gently move your foot off of the tape measure. Take note of the length to the nearest 16th of an inch or the nearest mm.
You are now ready to use our sizing calculator! Select your range in millimeters in the down menu menu below. If you have a size that is outside of the range listed below book an appointment so we can discuss what size is best for you.
IMPORTANT Notes about Fit
- Your skates will feel more snug than your street shoes! This gives you maximum performance and minimizes discomfort.
- Ideally, your toes will lightly brush the front of the skates when laced up. To get a true idea of fit, you need to lace up your skates. Lacing your skates pulls your heel back into the heel cup, and gives you a true idea of how much room you have in the toe box.
- Yes, your toes should really be touching the end of the toe box! This is to avoid the boots fitting too loose once broken in, and prevents blisters and discomfort in shins or calves. If you do not want a snug fit please adjust your size accordingly.
- This is intended as a guide and put together using the measurements from the manufactures. Unfortunately we can not guarantee the sizing, we highly recommend visiting a physical store to be sized in person to ensure the best fitting skate.
2. Select Your Brand and Size
Using the drop down menu below, please select the brand of skate or plate you are shopping for.
3. Shop For Skates!
Take note of your size, and start shopping!
If your size is out of range, please contact our customer service team for help finding your size.