Bont Quadstar with Athena Plate High and Low Cut
Please refer to our Sizing Help Guide to find your Bont size.
The Quadstar skate breaks the mold of what materials an entry level skate should be made from and it takes performance beyond most brands high end boots. Entry level skates boots typically offer a poor fit from a boot made from wood, cardboard and fake leather. The Quadstar skate features a genuine Australian leather outer skin with triple layer protection in the toe area. The base is made of fiberglass so it is extremely strong and the entire boot is heat mouldable. In fact, it's the most moldable boot on the market. The Quadstar is designed to be better than our competitor's high end skates, at a fraction of the price. The skate has high performance, ultra-lightweight wheels with high precision mini bearings. The plate is fiberglass reinforced and mated with the fiberglass boot, it is incredibly strong and light. The skate is so good that Bont Quadstar Mr Furious used them in the 2014 world cup.
The Bont Athena plate is our take on the classic quad plate. We designed the plate with smooth, elegant lines that will last the test of time. The chassis is made of extruded 6061 aircraft aluminum. The cushions are made in the USA from premium ultra high rebounding urethane. The plate is made to extremely tight tolerances. The plate has a low profile which means that the wheels are closer to the boot than most plates. This lowers your center of gravity and improves edging. Our Athena plate has proven itself on the toughest skaters in the world: the Bont Quadstar derby team. The 20-degree kingpin angle is great for making tight turns as well as top end speed. A variable adjustment nut and grub screw allow you to skate your plate tight or loose to suit your style. The plate features delrin pivot cups. The plate is triple polished with a final brilliant shine polish. Together, it delivers optimum power transfer, total control, perfect edge grip and the one thing every skater is looking for – more speed!
The FX1 is an ultra light weight, ultra high performance wheel at an amazingly low price. Super high rebound urethane combines with a unique mini bearing hub makes this wheel spool up quickly for attacking skating. You will love this wheel!
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it in its original condition, along with the original receipt to our store within 30 days for an exchange or refund. This policy does not apply to all items. Refunds will be given in the same tender as received for the purchase.
Items returned without a receipt will be given store credit.
Items returned due to customer error are responsible for all shipping costs.
Skates must be in original condition and cannot have been worn to skate in.
Custom skate orders can not be returned.
Other Items Returns
Items must be in their original packaging and in an "as new" condition.
Online Order Returns
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to return items purchased online.
Refunds take between 5-10 business days to process.
The Customer is responsible for all costs associated with shipping returns.
1. Measure Your Feet
You need a few things:
- A tape measure with measurements starting at the beginning of the tape, without a gap (ideally, a fabric tape measure).
- A wall (without moulding sticking out at the bottom)
- A box
Lay the tape out with the zero starting at the wall.
Step on the tape with your socks. Measure the longest part of your foot.
Place a box just at your toes, put your weight on the foot you are measuring, lean slightly forward, and give your toes a wiggle (if the box nudges forward a little that's fine!).
Gently move your foot off of the tape measure. Take note of the length to the nearest 16th of an inch or the nearest mm.
You are now ready to use our sizing calculator! Select your range in millimeters in the down menu menu below. If you have a size that is outside of the range listed below book an appointment so we can discuss what size is best for you.
IMPORTANT Notes about Fit
- Your skates will feel more snug than your street shoes! This gives you maximum performance and minimizes discomfort.
- Ideally, your toes will lightly brush the front of the skates when laced up. To get a true idea of fit, you need to lace up your skates. Lacing your skates pulls your heel back into the heel cup, and gives you a true idea of how much room you have in the toe box.
- Yes, your toes should really be touching the end of the toe box! This is to avoid the boots fitting too loose once broken in, and prevents blisters and discomfort in shins or calves. If you do not want a snug fit please adjust your size accordingly.
- This is intended as a guide and put together using the measurements from the manufactures. Unfortunately we can not guarantee the sizing, we highly recommend visiting a physical store to be sized in person to ensure the best fitting skate.
2. Select Your Brand and Size
Using the drop down menu below, please select the brand of skate or plate you are shopping for.
3. Shop For Skates!
Take note of your size, and start shopping!
If your size is out of range, please contact our customer service team for help finding your size.