BONT Roller Skate Slide Blocks (Pair of 2)
Bont prides itself in pushing the limits in design and innovation and expanding our product range to meet the needs of the growing skating community. We are excited to announce the release of Bont Blocks - a slide block designed for the Bont Tracer/ Prodigy plate.
After receiving many inquiries for a compatible slide block for the Parkstar skate package, we spent over a year designing and product testing to make the best slide block on the market.
We paid particular attention to the block shape, especially the edge design, to ensure smooth sliding on any surface. Whether you skate flat-footed or angle your feet, the Bont Block will lock you onto the coping or ledge without the risk of slipping out. Yes, unity slides are possible with Bont Blocks.
The metal bar is open on each end to make it compatible with other 20-degree plates. The bar is 3mm thick, so it will not bend or deform even after heavy impact.
In terms of sizing, we made it super simple. The Bont Block size matches the Tracer/ Prodigy plate size. For example, if you have a size 6.5 Tracer plate, you will need a 6.5 Bont Block. You can find the plate size on the plate near the back pivot cup. Note: Plate size is different to boot size.
Sizes: 5.5", 6.0", 6.5", 7.0" and 7.5"
Block material: High polymer polyethylene
Metal bar material: Powder coated steel
Made for the Bont Tracer or Prodigy plate and may fit other 20-degree plates and other plates with bar modification but will void your warranty.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it in its original condition, along with the original receipt to our store within 30 days for an exchange or refund. This policy does not apply to all items. Refunds will be given in the same tender as received for the purchase.
Items returned without a receipt will be given store credit.
Items returned due to customer error are responsible for all shipping costs.
Skates must be in original condition and cannot have been worn to skate in.
Custom skate orders can not be returned.
Other Items Returns
Items must be in their original packaging and in an "as new" condition.
Online Order Returns
Please contact email@example.com to return items purchased online.
Refunds take between 5-10 business days to process.
The Customer is responsible for all costs associated with shipping returns.
1. Measure Your Feet
You need a few things:
- A tape measure with measurements starting at the beginning of the tape, without a gap (ideally, a fabric tape measure).
- A wall (without moulding sticking out at the bottom)
- A box
Lay the tape out with the zero starting at the wall.
Step on the tape with your socks. Measure the longest part of your foot.
Place a box just at your toes, put your weight on the foot you are measuring, lean slightly forward, and give your toes a wiggle (if the box nudges forward a little that's fine!).
Gently move your foot off of the tape measure. Take note of the length to the nearest 16th of an inch or the nearest mm.
You are now ready to use our sizing calculator! Select your range in millimeters in the down menu menu below. If you have a size that is outside of the range listed below book an appointment so we can discuss what size is best for you.
IMPORTANT Notes about Fit
- Your skates will feel more snug than your street shoes! This gives you maximum performance and minimizes discomfort.
- Ideally, your toes will lightly brush the front of the skates when laced up. To get a true idea of fit, you need to lace up your skates. Lacing your skates pulls your heel back into the heel cup, and gives you a true idea of how much room you have in the toe box.
- Yes, your toes should really be touching the end of the toe box! This is to avoid the boots fitting too loose once broken in, and prevents blisters and discomfort in shins or calves. If you do not want a snug fit please adjust your size accordingly.
- This is intended as a guide and put together using the measurements from the manufactures. Unfortunately we can not guarantee the sizing, we highly recommend visiting a physical store to be sized in person to ensure the best fitting skate.
2. Select Your Brand and Size
Using the drop down menu below, please select the brand of skate or plate you are shopping for.
3. Shop For Skates!
Take note of your size, and start shopping!
If your size is out of range, please contact our customer service team for help finding your size.