Chuffed Skates Pro Boots Black -Boot Only
Men's Sizes 4-11, whole sizes only
… Cause everyone should be able to skate like a pro!
Taking the comfort and fit that you love in the classic Chuffed Wanderer roller skates, and combining it with advanced reinforcements, the Chuffed PRO boot brings extra support for heavy duty skaters.
The Chuffed PRO boot features:
- Extra reinforced, firmer suede boot for an increased ankle support.
- Padded cloud foam lining.
- Boot carry loop.
- 360° stitched & glued soles to prevent heel lift.
- High impact shock absorbing insoles.
- Heavy duty aluminium alloy eyelets.
- Tongue stabiliser.
These skates are designed to bear high impact, and provide the support needed for advanced manoeuvres and tricks. They are suitable for both park and dance skating.
The first colour in the Chuffed PRO collection is our black suede DE LA CASA boot. This is the house design of Chuffed full-time staffers Sugu Valbuena Sanchez and Samantha Trayhurn. 2 years in the making, the DE LA CASA skate brings the features that our staff value most in a boot, combined into one sweet package. The retro lining was designed by Sugu!
The Chuffed PRO comes as boot only so you can mount it to your hardware of choice.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it in its original condition, along with the original receipt to our store within 30 days for an exchange or refund. This policy does not apply to all items. Refunds will be given in the same tender as received for the purchase.
Items returned without a receipt will be given store credit.
Items returned due to customer error are responsible for all shipping costs.
Skates must be in original condition and cannot have been worn to skate in.
Custom skate orders can not be returned.
Other Items Returns
Items must be in their original packaging and in an "as new" condition.
Online Order Returns
Please contact email@example.com to return items purchased online.
Refunds take between 5-10 business days to process.
The Customer is responsible for all costs associated with shipping returns.
1. Measure Your Feet
You need a few things:
- A tape measure with measurements starting at the beginning of the tape, without a gap (ideally, a fabric tape measure).
- A wall (without moulding sticking out at the bottom)
- A box
Lay the tape out with the zero starting at the wall.
Step on the tape with your socks. Measure the longest part of your foot.
Place a box just at your toes, put your weight on the foot you are measuring, lean slightly forward, and give your toes a wiggle (if the box nudges forward a little that's fine!).
Gently move your foot off of the tape measure. Take note of the length to the nearest 16th of an inch or the nearest mm.
You are now ready to use our sizing calculator! Select your range in millimeters in the down menu menu below. If you have a size that is outside of the range listed below book an appointment so we can discuss what size is best for you.
IMPORTANT Notes about Fit
- Your skates will feel more snug than your street shoes! This gives you maximum performance and minimizes discomfort.
- Ideally, your toes will lightly brush the front of the skates when laced up. To get a true idea of fit, you need to lace up your skates. Lacing your skates pulls your heel back into the heel cup, and gives you a true idea of how much room you have in the toe box.
- Yes, your toes should really be touching the end of the toe box! This is to avoid the boots fitting too loose once broken in, and prevents blisters and discomfort in shins or calves. If you do not want a snug fit please adjust your size accordingly.
- This is intended as a guide and put together using the measurements from the manufactures. Unfortunately we can not guarantee the sizing, we highly recommend visiting a physical store to be sized in person to ensure the best fitting skate.
2. Select Your Brand and Size
Using the drop down menu below, please select the brand of skate or plate you are shopping for.
3. Shop For Skates!
Take note of your size, and start shopping!
If your size is out of range, please contact our customer service team for help finding your size.