Moxi - Jack 2 - Lilac - Boot Only
Modern materials, strengthened reinforcements, and advanced manufacturing techniques make the Jack 2 built for the highest performance maneuvers to withstand the stresses of landing high airs, flips, and gaps on ramps in the skatepark and while street skating. New maneuvers are achieved in the Jack 2 by stabilizing the ankles for balancing in grinds and on rails. The Jack 2 support system offers more confidence jumping onto high obstacles and balancing on low flat rails and down rails, expanding the skater’s trick repertoire.
Jack 2 is double-backed with dual density ankle padding and open cell foam for long-lasting comfort. Rich suede and a soft, genuine Shearling tongue lining make the Jack 2 as comfortable as it is strong, and a tongue stabilizer keeps the tightening of the Jack 2 secure and holds the position of the tongue in place. Choice accents such as a black backstay design featuring the signature Moxi “M”, solid nickel-plated hooks, and a quality nylon webbing finger loop round out the Jack 2, ensuring the integrity and popular features of the original Jack stay intact. The stiffest and most supportive of any Moxi model, the Jack 2 requires approximately 20 hours of break-in time to form it to the shape and contours of your movements.
- Reinforced double split suede leather upper or made Vegan for no additional charge (stock Vegan option only)
- Increased reinforcements for improved stability, precision, and power
- Leopard print Dri-Lex® lining
- Black PVC unit outsole and heel
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Signature black Moxi “M” backstay with finger loop
- Anti-rotational lace and tongue bar stabilizer
- Dual density ankle padding
- Triple reinforced eyestay
- Solid machined, nickel-plated hooks
- Black textured polyester laces (90-in)
Note about our suede leather:
The leather used in our roller skate boots is real, genuine, bovine cowhide that is hand-sorted and inspected for quality by touch and feel before purchasing or cutting it. The suede texture on the hide varies in coarseness making the texture of the leather vary slightly. This will not change the functionality or feel of the skater’s experience.
Note about our custom vegan microfiber:
Our vegan material is custom-made for Moxi roller skate boots. It is made of synthetic polyurethane, microfiber.
- Class leading abrasion resistance
- High tear and tensile strength
- Peel resistant
- High UV resistance to prevent yellowing
- Completely free of animal products
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it in its original condition, along with the original receipt to our store within 30 days for an exchange or refund. This policy does not apply to all items. Refunds will be given in the same tender as received for the purchase.
Items returned without a receipt will be given store credit.
Items returned due to customer error are responsible for all shipping costs.
Skates must be in original condition and cannot have been worn to skate in.
Custom skate orders can not be returned.
Other Items Returns
Items must be in their original packaging and in an "as new" condition.
Online Order Returns
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to return items purchased online.
Refunds take between 5-10 business days to process.
The Customer is responsible for all costs associated with shipping returns.
1. Measure Your Feet
You need a few things:
- A tape measure with measurements starting at the beginning of the tape, without a gap (ideally, a fabric tape measure).
- A wall (without moulding sticking out at the bottom)
- A box
Lay the tape out with the zero starting at the wall.
Step on the tape with your socks. Measure the longest part of your foot.
Place a box just at your toes, put your weight on the foot you are measuring, lean slightly forward, and give your toes a wiggle (if the box nudges forward a little that's fine!).
Gently move your foot off of the tape measure. Take note of the length to the nearest 16th of an inch or the nearest mm.
You are now ready to use our sizing calculator! Select your range in millimeters in the down menu menu below. If you have a size that is outside of the range listed below book an appointment so we can discuss what size is best for you.
IMPORTANT Notes about Fit
- Your skates will feel more snug than your street shoes! This gives you maximum performance and minimizes discomfort.
- Ideally, your toes will lightly brush the front of the skates when laced up. To get a true idea of fit, you need to lace up your skates. Lacing your skates pulls your heel back into the heel cup, and gives you a true idea of how much room you have in the toe box.
- Yes, your toes should really be touching the end of the toe box! This is to avoid the boots fitting too loose once broken in, and prevents blisters and discomfort in shins or calves. If you do not want a snug fit please adjust your size accordingly.
- This is intended as a guide and put together using the measurements from the manufactures. Unfortunately we can not guarantee the sizing, we highly recommend visiting a physical store to be sized in person to ensure the best fitting skate.
2. Select Your Brand and Size
Using the drop down menu below, please select the brand of skate or plate you are shopping for.
3. Shop For Skates!
Take note of your size, and start shopping!
If your size is out of range, please contact our customer service team for help finding your size.