Moxi Lolly Skate-Clementine
Handmade in the USA!!
Sizing: Men's 4-10 Full Sizes Only, Medium width
Clementine suede high-top roller skates can be used for indoor or outdoor skating.
Moxi Lolly Clementine Skates are a mid-range lifestyle skate, designed for recreation and street skating. The soft leather boot breaks in quickly with minimal discomfort and forms to your foot more than less expensive synthetic skate boots.
- Newly-developed suede uppers
- Struck-through suede (dyed completely through the hide) improves color fidelity over the life of the product
- Improved color vibrancy
- Slight increase in thickness for more support
- More consistent suede texture
- Revised Moxi Classic outdoor wheels
- Width change from 40mm to 35mm for improved agility
- Rounded face promotes easier turn-in
- Color-matching wheels for all Lolly boot colors
- Powerdyne Nylon Thrust Plate
- Off Set PowerDyne Adjustable Toe Stop and Stabilizing Foot Plate
- ABEC 5 Carbon Steel Bearings
- Moxi Outdoor Wheels (Moxi Gummy - Clementine)
- 65mm diameter
- 35mm width
- Oyster Laces (90in)
Note about our leather:
Every single one of our leather skates is beautifully unique. The leather used in our roller skate boots is real, genuine bovine cowhide that is hand sorted and inspected for quality by eye and feel before we purchase and also before we cut it. The hair on the hide varies in coarseness making the texture of the leather vary slightly. When the hide is then cut into pieces, the variations become more obvious after sewn together. This will not change the functionality or feel of your skating experience.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it in its original condition, along with the original receipt to our store within 30 days for an exchange or refund. This policy does not apply to all items. Refunds will be given in the same tender as received for the purchase.
Items returned without a receipt will be given store credit.
Items returned due to customer error are responsible for all shipping costs.
Skates must be in original condition and cannot have been worn to skate in.
Custom skate orders can not be returned.
Other Items Returns
Items must be in their original packaging and in an "as new" condition.
Online Order Returns
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to return items purchased online.
Refunds take between 5-10 business days to process.
The Customer is responsible for all costs associated with shipping returns.
1. Measure Your Feet
You need a few things:
- A tape measure with measurements starting at the beginning of the tape, without a gap (ideally, a fabric tape measure).
- A wall (without moulding sticking out at the bottom)
- A box
Lay the tape out with the zero starting at the wall.
Step on the tape with your socks. Measure the longest part of your foot.
Place a box just at your toes, put your weight on the foot you are measuring, lean slightly forward, and give your toes a wiggle (if the box nudges forward a little that's fine!).
Gently move your foot off of the tape measure. Take note of the length to the nearest 16th of an inch or the nearest mm.
You are now ready to use our sizing calculator! Select your range in millimeters in the down menu menu below. If you have a size that is outside of the range listed below book an appointment so we can discuss what size is best for you.
IMPORTANT Notes about Fit
- Your skates will feel more snug than your street shoes! This gives you maximum performance and minimizes discomfort.
- Ideally, your toes will lightly brush the front of the skates when laced up. To get a true idea of fit, you need to lace up your skates. Lacing your skates pulls your heel back into the heel cup, and gives you a true idea of how much room you have in the toe box.
- Yes, your toes should really be touching the end of the toe box! This is to avoid the boots fitting too loose once broken in, and prevents blisters and discomfort in shins or calves. If you do not want a snug fit please adjust your size accordingly.
- This is intended as a guide and put together using the measurements from the manufactures. Unfortunately we can not guarantee the sizing, we highly recommend visiting a physical store to be sized in person to ensure the best fitting skate.
2. Select Your Brand and Size
Using the drop down menu below, please select the brand of skate or plate you are shopping for.
3. Shop For Skates!
Take note of your size, and start shopping!
If your size is out of range, please contact our customer service team for help finding your size.