Riedell R3 Derby RS Roller Skate Set
**This set comes with the Radar Halo wheels not the Radar Pop wheels pictured**
Riedell took the R3 Derby skate and gave it boost with some key added upgrades to bring you the Riedell R3 Derby RS roller skate set. We start with the durable, class-leading R3 boot and add a black tough scuff leather toe cap to prevent abrasion. The boot is attached to a reinforced PowerDyne Thrust nylon plate for a firm base, and the skate is finished off with KwiK Zenith bearings and Radar Halo wheels that provide good grip and speed in all hardnesses and has excellent durability. All of these components combine to make one of the best derby fresh meat starter skate packages on the market.
Riedell R3 Derby RS Skates Feature:
Boot: R3 Black
Plate: PowerDyne Thrust Nylon
Wheels: Radar Halo - Choice of Blue 95A or Pink 93A (default wheels are Pink 93A, please specify in order notes if the Blue 95A is preferred)
Bearings: KwiK Zenith
Toe Stop: PowerDyne Adjustable Black with leather toe cap
Sizes: 1–14 Full sizes only; Medium Width
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it in its original condition, along with the original receipt to our store within 30 days for an exchange or refund. This policy does not apply to all items. Refunds will be given in the same tender as received for the purchase.
Items returned without a receipt will be given store credit.
Items returned due to customer error are responsible for all shipping costs.
Skates must be in original condition and cannot have been worn to skate in.
Custom skate orders can not be returned.
Other Items Returns
Items must be in their original packaging and in an "as new" condition.
Online Order Returns
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to return items purchased online.
Refunds take between 5-10 business days to process.
The Customer is responsible for all costs associated with shipping returns.
1. Measure Your Feet
You need a few things:
- A tape measure with measurements starting at the beginning of the tape, without a gap (ideally, a fabric tape measure).
- A wall (without moulding sticking out at the bottom)
- A box
Lay the tape out with the zero starting at the wall.
Step on the tape with your socks. Measure the longest part of your foot.
Place a box just at your toes, put your weight on the foot you are measuring, lean slightly forward, and give your toes a wiggle (if the box nudges forward a little that's fine!).
Gently move your foot off of the tape measure. Take note of the length to the nearest 16th of an inch or the nearest mm.
You are now ready to use our sizing calculator! Select your range in millimeters in the down menu menu below. If you have a size that is outside of the range listed below book an appointment so we can discuss what size is best for you.
IMPORTANT Notes about Fit
- Your skates will feel more snug than your street shoes! This gives you maximum performance and minimizes discomfort.
- Ideally, your toes will lightly brush the front of the skates when laced up. To get a true idea of fit, you need to lace up your skates. Lacing your skates pulls your heel back into the heel cup, and gives you a true idea of how much room you have in the toe box.
- Yes, your toes should really be touching the end of the toe box! This is to avoid the boots fitting too loose once broken in, and prevents blisters and discomfort in shins or calves. If you do not want a snug fit please adjust your size accordingly.
- This is intended as a guide and put together using the measurements from the manufactures. Unfortunately we can not guarantee the sizing, we highly recommend visiting a physical store to be sized in person to ensure the best fitting skate.
2. Select Your Brand and Size
Using the drop down menu below, please select the brand of skate or plate you are shopping for.
3. Shop For Skates!
Take note of your size, and start shopping!
If your size is out of range, please contact our customer service team for help finding your size.