S1 Gen 4.5 Pro Knee Pads
The Gen 4.5 S1 Pro Knee Pad is thoughtfully designed with comfort, durability, stability and function and maximum shock absorption in mind. The Gen 4.5 Pro Knee pad is exactly the same in design, function and size as the Gen 4 knee pad with the only change being the new thicker inner knee cup for maximum shock dispersion. For comparison, the Gen 4 inner foam is 32mm thick while the Gen 4.5 inner foam is 40mm thick. Gen 4.5 is streamlined and lightweight like the Gen 4 but Gen 4.5 offers more from padding.
S1 PRO KNEE PAD Gen 4.5 SPECS:
• Thick Impact Absorbing Inner Knee Cup (40mm) for Maximum Impact Dispersion and Stability.
• Military Grade Ballistic Nylon Outer Shell for Durability
• Triple Stitch Construction at Seams for Extra Strength
• Articulated Butterfly Back Flaps for Secure Fit to Prevent Slipping and Increased Mobility
• High Abrasion Replaceable PC Knee Cap with Ultra Flat Surface for Stability.
• Perfect Length Locking Adjustment Top Straps
S1 PRO KNEE PAD SIZING CHART AND INSTRUCTIONS:
Note: If there is any question about sizing or if you are right on the bubble of a size give us a call and we will help you get the correct size.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it in its original condition, along with the original receipt to our store within 30 days for an exchange or refund. This policy does not apply to all items. Refunds will be given in the same tender as received for the purchase.
Items returned without a receipt will be given store credit.
Items returned due to customer error are responsible for all shipping costs.
Skates must be in original condition and cannot have been worn to skate in.
Custom skate orders can not be returned.
Other Items Returns
Items must be in their original packaging and in an "as new" condition.
Online Order Returns
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to return items purchased online.
Refunds take between 5-10 business days to process.
The Customer is responsible for all costs associated with shipping returns.
1. Measure Your Feet
You need a few things:
- A tape measure with measurements starting at the beginning of the tape, without a gap (ideally, a fabric tape measure).
- A wall (without moulding sticking out at the bottom)
- A box
Lay the tape out with the zero starting at the wall.
Step on the tape with your socks. Measure the longest part of your foot.
Place a box just at your toes, put your weight on the foot you are measuring, lean slightly forward, and give your toes a wiggle (if the box nudges forward a little that's fine!).
Gently move your foot off of the tape measure. Take note of the length to the nearest 16th of an inch or the nearest mm.
You are now ready to use our sizing calculator! Select your range in millimeters in the down menu menu below. If you have a size that is outside of the range listed below book an appointment so we can discuss what size is best for you.
IMPORTANT Notes about Fit
- Your skates will feel more snug than your street shoes! This gives you maximum performance and minimizes discomfort.
- Ideally, your toes will lightly brush the front of the skates when laced up. To get a true idea of fit, you need to lace up your skates. Lacing your skates pulls your heel back into the heel cup, and gives you a true idea of how much room you have in the toe box.
- Yes, your toes should really be touching the end of the toe box! This is to avoid the boots fitting too loose once broken in, and prevents blisters and discomfort in shins or calves. If you do not want a snug fit please adjust your size accordingly.
- This is intended as a guide and put together using the measurements from the manufactures. Unfortunately we can not guarantee the sizing, we highly recommend visiting a physical store to be sized in person to ensure the best fitting skate.
2. Select Your Brand and Size
Using the drop down menu below, please select the brand of skate or plate you are shopping for.
3. Shop For Skates!
Take note of your size, and start shopping!
If your size is out of range, please contact our customer service team for help finding your size.