S1 Lifer Visor Helmets Gen 2
A helmet that has a removable visor! The S1 Lifer Visor Helmet is the exact fit of the Standard Lifer helmet with a modified outer shell that comes equipped with mounting hardware to mount a visor. It is a certified high impact and multiple impact helmet and is ideal for people who play roller derby or anyone who would like the added feature of an attached Visor for eye and face protection from either the sun or contact to the face.
This is S1 Lifer Helmet W/ Visor Gen 2. This is the second edition of this product and has been completely redesigned from the original version. Each helmet will come with a carrying bag, mounting hardware, a micro fiber cloth, 4 rubber safety screw covers, 1 clear Visor and three top pads in varying thickness's to affect how deep or shallow you want the helmet to sit on your head.
S1 Lifer Helmet w/ Visor Specs
• ASTM 1492 Certified for Multiple Low Force Impacts
• CPSC 1203 Certified for Single High Impacts
• CE EN 1078 Certified (European Impact Certification)
• AUS/NZS 2063:2008 Certified (Australian/New Zealand Impact Certification)
• High Impact Polycarbonate to Prevent Shattering on Impact
• Optically Correct Lens
• Anti-Fog Coating on inside of Visor to help prevent fogging
• Anti-Scratch Coating on the Outside of the Visor to help prevent minor scratches and nicks
• Patented "Cover Catcher" to allow for Multiple Helmet Covers to be worn with easy on off
• In Mold Mounting Hardware so that the Visor can be removed and replaced if needed
• Rubber Safety Screw Covers
Patent # 62/375.861
The S1 Lifer Helmet is one of the best fitting and safest helmets for Skateboarding, Longboarding, BMX, Scootering, Roller Skating and Roller Derby. The Lifer Helmet uses a specially formulated EPS Fusion Foam which allows it to protect your head from multiple low force impacts as well as high impacts. The Lifer Helmet is a certified "multi-impact" helmet and is up to 5x more protective than the soft foam non-certified helmets. The Lifer helmet is a break through design combining the added safety of a CPSC and ASTM certified helmet with the comfort and fit of a non-certified helmet. The S1 Lifer Helmet is the best fitting High impact and Multiple Impact helmet on the market.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it in its original condition, along with the original receipt to our store within 30 days for an exchange or refund. This policy does not apply to all items. Refunds will be given in the same tender as received for the purchase.
Items returned without a receipt will be given store credit.
Items returned due to customer error are responsible for all shipping costs.
Skates must be in original condition and cannot have been worn to skate in.
Custom skate orders can not be returned.
Other Items Returns
Items must be in their original packaging and in an "as new" condition.
Online Order Returns
Please contact email@example.com to return items purchased online.
Refunds take between 5-10 business days to process.
The Customer is responsible for all costs associated with shipping returns.
1. Measure Your Feet
You need a few things:
- A tape measure with measurements starting at the beginning of the tape, without a gap (ideally, a fabric tape measure).
- A wall (without moulding sticking out at the bottom)
- A box
Lay the tape out with the zero starting at the wall.
Step on the tape with your socks. Measure the longest part of your foot.
Place a box just at your toes, put your weight on the foot you are measuring, lean slightly forward, and give your toes a wiggle (if the box nudges forward a little that's fine!).
Gently move your foot off of the tape measure. Take note of the length to the nearest 16th of an inch or the nearest mm.
You are now ready to use our sizing calculator! Select your range in millimeters in the down menu menu below. If you have a size that is outside of the range listed below book an appointment so we can discuss what size is best for you.
IMPORTANT Notes about Fit
- Your skates will feel more snug than your street shoes! This gives you maximum performance and minimizes discomfort.
- Ideally, your toes will lightly brush the front of the skates when laced up. To get a true idea of fit, you need to lace up your skates. Lacing your skates pulls your heel back into the heel cup, and gives you a true idea of how much room you have in the toe box.
- Yes, your toes should really be touching the end of the toe box! This is to avoid the boots fitting too loose once broken in, and prevents blisters and discomfort in shins or calves. If you do not want a snug fit please adjust your size accordingly.
- This is intended as a guide and put together using the measurements from the manufactures. Unfortunately we can not guarantee the sizing, we highly recommend visiting a physical store to be sized in person to ensure the best fitting skate.
2. Select Your Brand and Size
Using the drop down menu below, please select the brand of skate or plate you are shopping for.
3. Shop For Skates!
Take note of your size, and start shopping!
If your size is out of range, please contact our customer service team for help finding your size.