TSG Kneepad Roller Derby 3.0
TSG - KNEEPAD ROLLER DERBY 3.0
The new Roller Derby 3.0 Kneepad features sewn PE caps and TSG's unique double Velcro closure straps. This sewing-on cap complies with new US rules designed to minimize damage to arenas. The double Velcro closure on the top strap guarantees a secure fit and hold while eliminating snagging on playersâ€™ clothing. A customisable bottom strap with concealed, quick-release buckle and open back butterfly neoprene straps then deliver perfect fit and size management. Add to this a slim-line ergonomic profile for obstruction free racing, â€œprintedâ€ silicone circles on the inside of the pad to prevent slipping and surround multi-layer EVA foam protection on the knee and you have the ultimate track kneepad.
HARDSHELL CONSTRUCTION: For maximum safety, TSG's hardshell construction combines a super strong injection moulded outer shell and a shock absorbing EPS inner shell.
MULTI-LAYER EVA FOAM ON AND AROUND KNEE: EVA provides great shock absorbing properties, stress-crack resistance and low-temperature toughness. It can be used in multi layers and is backed with hard shell caps for a solid performance.
HIGH-DENSITY PE KNEE CAP
PRE-SHAPED DESIGN: Our pre-shaped body protection comes with a pre-bended articulated design for unrestricting wearing comfort and superior fit.
STRONG CORDURA FABRIC
HORSESHOE SHAPED FOAM: We bring down-slipping pads to an end. The solution is TSG's custom Horseshoe shape that greatly surrounds knees/elbows/shoulders. The inside foam pad is compression-molded with a raised top part that perfectly sits around your protected body part. This shape minimizes shifting and down-sliding to keep your pad in place during action
ANIT-SLIP SILICONE ON INSIDE KNEE
NEOPRENE BUTTERFLY STRAPS
TOP DOUBLE-LAYER VELCRO 360Â° STRAP (COVERED VELCRO ENDING)
ADJUSTABLE BOTTOM VELCRO STRAP WITH COVERED SNAP BUCKLE
OPEN-BACK DESIGN: No shoe removal needed. Accessible open-back design with comfortable neoprene butterfly Velcro closure for easy on and off.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it in its original condition, along with the original receipt to our store within 30 days for an exchange or refund. This policy does not apply to all items. Refunds will be given in the same tender as received for the purchase.
Items returned without a receipt will be given store credit.
Items returned due to customer error are responsible for all shipping costs.
Skates must be in original condition and cannot have been worn to skate in.
Custom skate orders can not be returned.
Other Items Returns
Items must be in their original packaging and in an "as new" condition.
Online Order Returns
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to return items purchased online.
Refunds take between 5-10 business days to process.
The Customer is responsible for all costs associated with shipping returns.
1. Measure Your Feet
You need a few things:
- A tape measure with measurements starting at the beginning of the tape, without a gap (ideally, a fabric tape measure).
- A wall (without moulding sticking out at the bottom)
- A box
Lay the tape out with the zero starting at the wall.
Step on the tape with your socks. Measure the longest part of your foot.
Place a box just at your toes, put your weight on the foot you are measuring, lean slightly forward, and give your toes a wiggle (if the box nudges forward a little that's fine!).
Gently move your foot off of the tape measure. Take note of the length to the nearest 16th of an inch or the nearest mm.
You are now ready to use our sizing calculator! Select your range in millimeters in the down menu menu below. If you have a size that is outside of the range listed below book an appointment so we can discuss what size is best for you.
IMPORTANT Notes about Fit
- Your skates will feel more snug than your street shoes! This gives you maximum performance and minimizes discomfort.
- Ideally, your toes will lightly brush the front of the skates when laced up. To get a true idea of fit, you need to lace up your skates. Lacing your skates pulls your heel back into the heel cup, and gives you a true idea of how much room you have in the toe box.
- Yes, your toes should really be touching the end of the toe box! This is to avoid the boots fitting too loose once broken in, and prevents blisters and discomfort in shins or calves. If you do not want a snug fit please adjust your size accordingly.
- This is intended as a guide and put together using the measurements from the manufactures. Unfortunately we can not guarantee the sizing, we highly recommend visiting a physical store to be sized in person to ensure the best fitting skate.
2. Select Your Brand and Size
Using the drop down menu below, please select the brand of skate or plate you are shopping for.
3. Shop For Skates!
Take note of your size, and start shopping!
If your size is out of range, please contact our customer service team for help finding your size.