TSG Wavesk8 A
Designed for surf skate the Kneepad Wavesk8 A delivers all the protection and comfort that this demanding discipline of sliding sideways demands. Its pre-shaped design is constructed from a double-stitched durable tear-resistant nylon to withstand the abrasive tarmac slides while a replaceable, high definition polyethylene full-cover cap covers a removable ACF knee pad with lateral padding on both sides and above the knee. The pad is kept in place with anti-slip NBR liner and top and bottom 360° Velcro straps with strap holders. A comfortable lining and non-slip cuffs and pre-shaped design add to the pads precision fit and comfort so riders can focus on their concrete waves without worrying about getting hurt.
Hardshell covered pads reduce friction against the ground in case of a fall. Maximum protection from impacts often associated with pedals, rocks and other objects found on varied terrain or falls from great heights on concrete or wooden ramps.
ACF (Arti-Lage Foam) is engineered to mimic the physical structure of human cartilage with molecular freeflow technology. Flexible and soft in the normal state but when met with impact the molecules in ACF form a hard, protective shell. The remaining impact energy is converted into barely noticeable heat before it can reach the body.
Our pre-shaped body protection comes with a pre-bended articulated design for unrestricting wearing comfort and superior fit.
Our custom Horseshoe shape that greatly surrounds knees, elbows or shoulders. The compression-moulded foam pad with a raised top part sits perfectly around your protected joints. This shape minimizes shifting and down-sliding to keep your pad in place during action.
A NBR neoprene stripe at the inner top of the pad supports an anti-slip fit, keeping the pad in place during action.
Foam padded side walls offer additional coverage.
No shoe removal needed. Accessible open-back design with comfortable neoprene butterfly Velcro closure for easy on and off.
|USE IT FOR:||DH|
|CERTIFICATION:||EN 14120:2003+A1:2007, LEVEL 1
VIEW TEST REPORT VIEW CERTIFICATE
|MATERIAL:||25% PU, 25% NEOPRENE, 20% POLYETHYLENE, 18% POLYESTER, 5% EVA FOAM, 4% NYLON, 3% RUBBER|
|THIGH||34-38 CM||38-42 CM||42-46 CM||46-50 CM|
|CALF||30-35 CM||35-40 CM||40-45 CM||45-50 CM|
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it in its original condition, along with the original receipt to our store within 30 days for an exchange or refund. This policy does not apply to all items. Refunds will be given in the same tender as received for the purchase.
Items returned without a receipt will be given store credit.
Items returned due to customer error are responsible for all shipping costs.
Skates must be in original condition and cannot have been worn to skate in.
Custom skate orders can not be returned.
Other Items Returns
Items must be in their original packaging and in an "as new" condition.
Online Order Returns
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to return items purchased online.
Refunds take between 5-10 business days to process.
The Customer is responsible for all costs associated with shipping returns.
1. Measure Your Feet
You need a few things:
- A tape measure with measurements starting at the beginning of the tape, without a gap (ideally, a fabric tape measure).
- A wall (without moulding sticking out at the bottom)
- A box
Lay the tape out with the zero starting at the wall.
Step on the tape with your socks. Measure the longest part of your foot.
Place a box just at your toes, put your weight on the foot you are measuring, lean slightly forward, and give your toes a wiggle (if the box nudges forward a little that's fine!).
Gently move your foot off of the tape measure. Take note of the length to the nearest 16th of an inch or the nearest mm.
You are now ready to use our sizing calculator! Select your range in millimeters in the down menu menu below. If you have a size that is outside of the range listed below book an appointment so we can discuss what size is best for you.
IMPORTANT Notes about Fit
- Your skates will feel more snug than your street shoes! This gives you maximum performance and minimizes discomfort.
- Ideally, your toes will lightly brush the front of the skates when laced up. To get a true idea of fit, you need to lace up your skates. Lacing your skates pulls your heel back into the heel cup, and gives you a true idea of how much room you have in the toe box.
- Yes, your toes should really be touching the end of the toe box! This is to avoid the boots fitting too loose once broken in, and prevents blisters and discomfort in shins or calves. If you do not want a snug fit please adjust your size accordingly.
- This is intended as a guide and put together using the measurements from the manufactures. Unfortunately we can not guarantee the sizing, we highly recommend visiting a physical store to be sized in person to ensure the best fitting skate.
2. Select Your Brand and Size
Using the drop down menu below, please select the brand of skate or plate you are shopping for.
3. Shop For Skates!
Take note of your size, and start shopping!
If your size is out of range, please contact our customer service team for help finding your size.