S1 LIFER BRIM HELMET
S1 Lifer Brim Certified Skate Helmet
For Use: The S1 Lifer Helmet is certified to protect for skateboarders, pedal cyclists, roller skaters and non motorized scooters
• Specially formulated EPS Fusion Foam
• Brim For Sun Protection
• Certified Multi-Impact (ASTM F-1492-15)
• Certified High Impact (CPSC 16 CFR Part 1203) For Speeds up to 15 mph
• 5x More Protective Than Non-Certified Soft Foam Skate Helmets
• Deep Fit Design
Certified Multi-Impact (Safety compliance testing for ASTM F-1492-15 for Skateboarding and Roller Skate Helmets)
Certified High Impact (Safety compliance testing for CPSC 16 CFR Part 1203 for Bicycle & Skate Helmets)
Certified Skate & Bicycle (Safety compliance testing for AS/NZS 2063:2020 pedal cyclists, skateboarders and roller skates)
* The S1 Lifer Brim Helmet is certified for E-bikes riders up to 15 mph. If you want more protection check out the S1 Retro Lifer E-Helmets which are NTA 8776 Certified for speeds up to 28 mph.
Description: We describe the S1 Lifer Brim Helmet as a “skateboard" helmet because we have been manufacturing skateboard helmets for over 20 years, but you could also describe The S1 Lifer as a bike helmet, roller skate helmet, bmx helmet, roller derby helmet, or non-motorized scooter helmet because the S1 Lifer Brim Helmet is ASTM certified and CPSC certified to be worn while riding your skateboard, roller skates, bike or scooter (non-motorized).
About: The S1 Lifer Brim Helmet is one of the best fitting and safest helmets on the market. All S1 Lifer Helmets are manufactured with specially formulated EPS Fusion Foam which allows it to protect your head from multiple low force impacts as well as high impacts. The Lifer Helmet is a dual certified helmet and is up to 5x more protective than the soft foam non-certified helmets.
S1 has been pioneering helmet safety standards over the last twenty years and the S1 Lifer Brim Helmet is known as one of the safest and best quality skateboard helmets in the world. Over the last 5 years, the S1 Lifer Brim Helmet has earned it’s reputation as the #1 best selling dual certified helmet in the USA.
Whether you're riding your bike down the street or rolling at a local skatepark the S1 Lifer Brim Helmet is tested and approved to help disburse energy away from your head in the case of an accident.
Lightweight + CPSC Certified for Skate & Bike + Trusted By The Pros = S1 Lifer Brim Helmet
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it in its original condition, along with the original receipt to our store within 30 days for an exchange or refund. This policy does not apply to all items. Refunds will be given in the same tender as received for the purchase.
Items returned without a receipt will be given store credit.
Items returned due to customer error are responsible for all shipping costs.
Skates must be in original condition and cannot have been worn to skate in.
Custom skate orders can not be returned.
Other Items Returns
Items must be in their original packaging and in an "as new" condition.
Online Order Returns
Please contact email@example.com to return items purchased online.
Refunds take between 5-10 business days to process.
The Customer is responsible for all costs associated with shipping returns.
1. Measure Your Feet
You need a few things:
- A tape measure with measurements starting at the beginning of the tape, without a gap (ideally, a fabric tape measure).
- A wall (without moulding sticking out at the bottom)
- A box
Lay the tape out with the zero starting at the wall.
Step on the tape with your socks. Measure the longest part of your foot.
Place a box just at your toes, put your weight on the foot you are measuring, lean slightly forward, and give your toes a wiggle (if the box nudges forward a little that's fine!).
Gently move your foot off of the tape measure. Take note of the length to the nearest 16th of an inch or the nearest mm.
You are now ready to use our sizing calculator! Select your range in millimeters in the down menu menu below. If you have a size that is outside of the range listed below book an appointment so we can discuss what size is best for you.
IMPORTANT Notes about Fit
- Your skates will feel more snug than your street shoes! This gives you maximum performance and minimizes discomfort.
- Ideally, your toes will lightly brush the front of the skates when laced up. To get a true idea of fit, you need to lace up your skates. Lacing your skates pulls your heel back into the heel cup, and gives you a true idea of how much room you have in the toe box.
- Yes, your toes should really be touching the end of the toe box! This is to avoid the boots fitting too loose once broken in, and prevents blisters and discomfort in shins or calves. If you do not want a snug fit please adjust your size accordingly.
- This is intended as a guide and put together using the measurements from the manufactures. Unfortunately we can not guarantee the sizing, we highly recommend visiting a physical store to be sized in person to ensure the best fitting skate.
2. Select Your Brand and Size
Using the drop down menu below, please select the brand of skate or plate you are shopping for.
3. Shop For Skates!
Take note of your size, and start shopping!
If your size is out of range, please contact our customer service team for help finding your size.