The Beach Boys Us '80 Tour Oversized Hoodie
Everybody’s gone surfin’, surfin’ U.S.A. With a legacy that’s largely about positivity, The Beach Boys’ sound is one of the most recognizable in all of music. The three Wilson brothers — Brian, Dennis, and Carl — plus cousin Mike Love and friend Al Jardine created the most intricate, beautiful harmonies ever heard from a pop band. When listening to any track, you immediately think of fun, sun, and happiness. One of the only bands to maintain their popularity following the ‘British Invasion’ of music, the influential rock and roll band used California culture and early surf music to develop a new sound that would more than just get around. Make things a family affair with this uncomplicated, oversized hoodie. It’s classic California cool and crafted for venturing outside. An appropriate match for chillier months, but also perfect for chilling on the beach. It’s a golden oldie that’ll be a staple in your closet for quite some time.
- Made from a soft 100% cotton french terry, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- The perfect hoodie featuring a hi lo hem line with dropped shoulders and oversized sleeves for a perfect slouchy fit.
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Size small measures chest width: 24” length: 25 1/2”
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it in its original condition, along with the original receipt to our store within 30 days for an exchange or refund. This policy does not apply to all items. Refunds will be given in the same tender as received for the purchase.
Items returned without a receipt will be given store credit.
Items returned due to customer error are responsible for all shipping costs.
Skates must be in original condition and cannot have been worn to skate in.
Custom skate orders can not be returned.
Other Items Returns
Items must be in their original packaging and in an "as new" condition.
Online Order Returns
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to return items purchased online.
Refunds take between 5-10 business days to process.
The Customer is responsible for all costs associated with shipping returns.
1. Measure Your Feet
You need a few things:
- A tape measure with measurements starting at the beginning of the tape, without a gap (ideally, a fabric tape measure).
- A wall (without moulding sticking out at the bottom)
- A box
Lay the tape out with the zero starting at the wall.
Step on the tape with your socks. Measure the longest part of your foot.
Place a box just at your toes, put your weight on the foot you are measuring, lean slightly forward, and give your toes a wiggle (if the box nudges forward a little that's fine!).
Gently move your foot off of the tape measure. Take note of the length to the nearest 16th of an inch or the nearest mm.
You are now ready to use our sizing calculator! Select your range in millimeters in the down menu menu below. If you have a size that is outside of the range listed below book an appointment so we can discuss what size is best for you.
IMPORTANT Notes about Fit
- Your skates will feel more snug than your street shoes! This gives you maximum performance and minimizes discomfort.
- Ideally, your toes will lightly brush the front of the skates when laced up. To get a true idea of fit, you need to lace up your skates. Lacing your skates pulls your heel back into the heel cup, and gives you a true idea of how much room you have in the toe box.
- Yes, your toes should really be touching the end of the toe box! This is to avoid the boots fitting too loose once broken in, and prevents blisters and discomfort in shins or calves. If you do not want a snug fit please adjust your size accordingly.
- This is intended as a guide and put together using the measurements from the manufactures. Unfortunately we can not guarantee the sizing, we highly recommend visiting a physical store to be sized in person to ensure the best fitting skate.
2. Select Your Brand and Size
Using the drop down menu below, please select the brand of skate or plate you are shopping for.
3. Shop For Skates!
Take note of your size, and start shopping!
If your size is out of range, please contact our customer service team for help finding your size.